Aloha Hickam Falcon Families,
The purpose of the Meet and Greet is to:
1. Locate your classroom and quickly check in with your teacher.
2. Drop off all labeled school supplies. Please put them in a labeled bag.
Please follow the following procedures in the wake of COVID-19:
- Only parents or guardians and the child may approach the door. Social distancing of 6 feet must be maintained while waiting in line.
- The teachers will have a table outside their door where you will drop off your child's supplies. Entry into classrooms are prohibited for the health and safety of Hickam Ohana.
- Masks are required upon entry to campus.
- All student supplies should be individually labeled and placed in a bag that will be dropped off at the table outside the teacher's classroom.
- A-D: 1-1:15
- E-H: 1:15-1:30
- I-K: 1:30-1:45
- L-O: 1:45-2:00
- P-S: 2:00-2:15
- T-Z: 2:15-2:30
Aloha and Welcome Back!