We commit to providing a positive learning community that will inspire leaders for tomorrow.
(Adopted May 2016)
Our purpose is to nurture the whole-child by providing a loving learning environment and world-class education that empowers students to gain the skills, attitudes, and dispositions so each child can strive to reach their highest potential. (Adopted May 2016)
Kuli'a i ka Nu'u (Strive for the Highest)
Our Core Values
- Doing School as a Team
- Doing All Things Excellently
- Every One is a Leader
- Whatever it Takes for All Children
- We Believe All Students Can Learn
Our Technology Vision
To develop a strategic and comprehensive Hickam Elementary School technology plan for:
- Ensuring students are digitally literate,
- Ensuring technology integration in instruction to support student engagement, and
- Developing collaboration, effective communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, inquiry and leadership skills.
- Further, leadership includes interpersonal skills along with college and career readiness, critical thinking includes research skills and student-led learning.